In the past, landlords have had only two options in regards to the maintenance of their properties. Either they managed the maintenance themselves or they paid a management company a commission to do it for them. Now there is a third option.
Jmc will look after all the maintenance needs of your rental properties without the monthly fee.
This product has been developed, but is not exclusively for, landlords who have rental properties in leeds but who live 'out of town' or abroad themselves. Simply hand over a spare set of keys and we will look after them and all your property maintenance needs.
This Landlord's Service includes:
- Free key holding service.
- Secure coded key holding service.
- No need to wait in to give access.
- No commission or management fees.
- Unlike property management services there are no monthly fees or commissions.
- We only charge when our service is used.
- Liaising directly with tenants.
- Your tenants will a direct point of contact at JMC.
- Appointments can be scheduled via phone, email or our website.
- Between tenancy and periodic maintenance checks.
- Periodic maintenance checks every 3 or 6 months.
- A trained eye to spot both immediate and potential maintenance issues.
- Preventative maintenance is always cheaper in the long term.
- Periodic reporting helps differentiate between normal 'wear and tear' and tenant damage.
- Reactive Maintenance.
- Quick turnaround time for reactive issues.
- Experienced, multi-skilled workmen who can quickly solve complex problems.
Annual Safety Certificates:
- We will arrange your all annual Safety Certificates.
- Gas Safety Certificate.
- Portable Appliance Test Certificate.
- Electrical Safety Certificate.
- Pre approved cost limit for small maintenance tasks.
- Means faster turnaround time on reactive or small repairs.
- Limits exposure to more costly repair without prior approval.
- Onsite instant quote for work that slightly exceeds pre approved limit.
- The handyman will contact you from the property directly if the repairs are a little more involved.
- Prior approval for the slightly more complex repairs.
- Written/email quote for larger work.
- Formal quote for larger/longer repairs.
- Management of specialist tradesmen (gas engineers, roofers, appliance repairs, cleaners).
- Some jobs will need specialists.
- We will obtain quotes and manage the work on your behalf.
- Easy 'long distance' communication via email directly to our operations team.
- Almost all correspondence can be done over email.
- Secure key holding service - Free
- Periodic Maintenance Check/Report - £69.00 + VAT
- 'By time' rates - £40.00 for the first hour and £20.00 per hour thereafter.
- Reactive Maintenance - 'by time' pre approved limit of £150.00 per visit.
- Larger work - Quote basis following survey visit - £35.00 (only payable if you choose not to proceed with the quote).
- Gas Safety Certificate - £ for 1st appliance, £ per appliance thereafter.
- Portable Appliance Test Certificate £
- Electrical Safety Certificate - £195.00
What is next?
If our 'Out of Town' landlord service sounds good to you, simply send an email to email@example.com. We'll email you back letting you know all the details we will need.
Services - A brief overview of services.
JMC provides a range of property services across Greater Leeds;
- 24HR Emergency call out service.
- Emergency boarding or make secure.
- Emergency Plumbing for burst and leaks.
- Building services, Joinery, brickwork & plastering.
- Electrical & gas services.
- Doors & windows.
- Fencing, flagging & decking.
- Kitchens & Bathrooms from design to installation.
- Handy Man Services & DIY disaster repairs.
- Renovations & Restorations.
- Extensions, Loft & Basement Conversions.
- Landlord services, including free key holding service, annual checks, safety certificates.
- And much more!.
With over a decade of experience and registered with the Business Federation of Master Craftsmen, JMC Property Maintenance & Repair are the choice for landlords and home owners in the Greater Leeds area.
Show Your Support